The Five America's Greatest Rare Coins make an historic statement in our nicely mounted collection. It features the Silver JFK Half Dollar minted from 1965-1970, the Bicentennial Washington Quarter with minuteman reverse, dated 1776-1976, the Silver Mercury Dime minted from 1916-1945, the famed Buffalo Nickel with Indian chief obverse dated 1913-1938, and the Indian Head Penny last minted over 100 years ago from 1859-1909. All are sealed and displayed in a protective clear polymer case complete with certificate of authenticity.
- SUPERB QUALITY & DETAIL - A collector's acrylic houses five genuine United States coins, with a view of the obverse and the reverse. All dates are readable on coins and will vary in year and mint mark. Includes two silver coins and one coin minted over 100 years ago.
- HISTORICAL, COLLECTIBLE, EDUCATIONAL - The five of America's greatest rare coins make an historic statement in our nicely mounted collection. It features the Silver JFK Half Dollar, the Bicentennial Washington Quarter with minuteman reverse, dated 1776-1976, the Silver Mercury Dime minted from 1916-1945, the famed Buffalo Nickel with Indian chief reverse, 1913-1938, and the Indian Head Penny minted from 1859-1909. Years and mint marks vary from set to set.
- UNIQUE GIFT - Looking for a gift for a birthday, anniversary or graduation, mark the year with a patriotic piece of American history. This spectacular collection of rare, genuine US Mint Coins make a wonderful gift for family and friends
- DELUXE DISPLAY CASE - Comes in a sonically sealed acrylic case to protect these exquisite coins for a lifetime. The acrylic case measures 5 3/8" x 4 3/8".
- COMES WITH CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY AND DETAILED HISTORY SHEET - To prove that all is real and that you will receive authentic US Mint coins, we always include a genuine Certificate of Authenticity. Make sure you buy the original brand, American Coin Treasures, so you get exactly what you order.