Keep a little luck and protection with you at all times. The coin turquoise money clip has genuine stones, three over the top and three under the bottom of the bezel. In many cultures turquoise is a symbol for male power, luck and protection. The Irish 2 Euro was first minted in 2002 and is composed of copper plated steel. The obverse features a harp, the national symbol of Ireland. The harp is surrounded by stars and was designed by Jarlath Hayes. The word Eire meaning Ireland is also on the obverse of the coin. The 1 7/8 inch long money clip featuring a genuine 2 Euro coin helps keep your currency together in your pocket. The coin silver tone money clip has a high polished finish. A Certificate of Authenticity is included.
- Keep A Little of the Luck and Protection in Your Pocket
- Genuine 2 Euro Coin From Ireland
- Six Genuine Turquoise Stones
- Comes in white jewelry box
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity, 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty