Don't ruin your nails, use a letter opener.
$ 21 . 95
Deal expires on
$ 29 . 95
Accessorize your desk with a look of yesteryear. As handsome as it is handy, the silver Mercury dime letter opener, beautifully engraved with a classic scrollwork design. Accented with touches of black, the brushed finish gives each piece the look of antique silver. Adorned with a genuine Mercury Dime, struck of .900 fine Silver from 1916 to 1945. The Mercury Dime was designed by Adolph Weinman and features Miss Liberty in Winged Cap representing freedom of thought. The letter opener is composed of zinc and steel with a silvertone brass handle. A lovely and welcome addition to any desk at home or office. Comes in a white gift box with a Certificate of Authenticity. Mint marks and years will vary.
- Genuine United States Silver Coin
- Mercury Dime Minted From 1916 to 1945
- Letter Opener Has Antiqued Silvertone Brass Handle
- Comes in a White Gift Box
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity and 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty